Our sun2rope solar PV structure represents a great possibility to ensure a clean and consistent energy supply despite little space, uneven surfaces or other difficulties for a solar installation based on metal substructures. The flexible rope solution makes renewable energy generation via PV technology possible nearly everywhere. Canals or rivers for example can be used by spanning panels over the water, as well as the space between two buildings can be transformed into a solar plant mounted with our special ropes.
Our special Solar PV sun2rope technology can be used for various demands and in different forms:
- Ground structure with wooden pillars
- Carport structure / Parking lots
- Canal layout with concrete wall mounting
- Mounted in-between buildings, on the walls of buildings or on rooftops
- Spanning over flowing or still water bodies
- Spanning valleys or ravines