Unlike large installations, our hydro power generation solution does not require a permanent foundation. Therefore, the construction causes no negative and lasting impact on the natural surroundings of the river or canal. The system is produced and installed fully respectful towards the environment.
In order to provide the appropriate type of anchorage, depending on the respective qualities of the river or canal, the following information is a prerequisite:
- Hydrological characteristics, such as riverbed type: rock, sand, etc.
- Ship traffic, kayak, tourism
- Amount / type of flotsam or debris
- Width and depth variation of river
Our hydro power generation solution offers four anchoring options:
- Weighted anchor (concrete, or stones in different forms)
- Steel cable
- Danforth "ship" anchor
- Ground screw